COVID -19 UPDATE
Our priority is safety for you, our team and our loved ones during the COVID-19 pandemic.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR NEXT VISIT:
- Please ring the doorbell when you arrive.
- We will ask you to wash your hands when you arrive for your pet’s consultation.
- Please ensure adequate social distancing with our staff.
- Only one family member will be allowed into the consultation room with our veterinarian.
- Please use cashless payment methods where possible.
- If you are feeling unwell, please ask a friend or family member to bring your pet in on your behalf (we can discuss your pet on the phone with you during the consultation).
We trust in our plan, in you, and in our staff to be able to provide the outstanding care you and your pets have come to expect.
This is 100% a team effort. We will do our bit – and we thank you for doing yours.
GREATER SPRINGFIELD VETERINARY
Under the leadership of Dr Jeannet Kessels, we have been caring for pets in the Greater Springfield area since 2006.
We are one dedicated team working across two easy-to-access locations.
We are here for you 7am-10pm, 7 days a week.
Emergencies are seen at our Augustine Heights Hospital.