Highly qualified Veterinarians with a keen interest in reproduction and neonatal care.
Are you a registered breeder or interested in becoming one? We’d love you to meet our Veterinarians and take a behind the scenes tour of our hospitals!
Breeding with us includes:
- Pre-natal care and advice
- Infertility investigation
- Hormone testing
- Artificial insemination (with excellent conception rates)
- Ultrasonography (to confirm pregnancy)
- Radiography (close to due date to confirm litter numbers)
- Whelping supervision
- Caesarean sections
- Post-natal care and advice
- Vaccination and microchipping for small or large litters
- Early litter desexing (with an emphasis on precision and care)
- Hip Scoring (measurement of hip laxity)
We also provide advice on products to assist with all aspects of breeding including:
- Crates and whelping boxes
- Dietary supplements
- Premium pet foods
- Preventative treatments (safe for pregnant, whelping or postpartum pets and their babies)
Discounts may be negotiated for breeders with four or more actively bred animals. All breeders wishing to use our services must be registered as part of the QLD Government’s new breeder registration scheme.
GREATER SPRINGFIELD VETERINARY
Under the leadership of Dr Jeannet Kessels, we have been caring for pets in the Greater Springfield area since 2006.
We are one dedicated team working across two easy-to-access locations.
We are here for you,
7am - 10pm, 7 days a week.
Emergencies are seen at our Augustine Heights Hospital.