Keep your fur baby’s fur under control.
Grooming is an essential part of your pet’s wellbeing. Clips will:
- Keep your pet cool in summer
- Make it easier to spot ticks year round, especially that elusive second tick
- Reduce matts and shedding
- Help older pets who find grooming difficult
Our experienced nursing team, perform
- Basic, neat and tidy clips for dogs
- Lion clips (leg, head feet) and belly clips for cats
- Puppy clips (get them used to clippers)
- Nail clips
If your pet is easily stressed, we recommend using sedation or anaesthetic to reduce anxiety. Any cats will love our Cat Friendly Practice at our Springfield Hospital.
Did you know that our Augustine Heights Hospital also has a self-serve hydrobath for just ten dollars? Come wash your family dog in our garden anytime, 24-7. Even give them an anti-flea wash. Just BYO towel and a $10 note (or get a token from us)!
GREATER SPRINGFIELD VETERINARY
Under the leadership of Dr Jeannet Kessels, we have been caring for pets in the Greater Springfield area since 2006.
We are one dedicated team working across two easy-to-access locations.
We are here for you,
7am - 10pm, 7 days a week.
Emergencies are seen at our Augustine Heights Hospital.