Dr Jeannet Kessels is available for private consultations to assist business owners with maximising their potential.
* Staff retention strategies
* Business and leadership mentorship and training
* Helping you create plans for success
* Enhancing great leadership
* Helping you prioritise and refocus
* Maximising your business’s exposure
* Marketing and sales strategies
* Creating a beautiful workspace to maximise enjoyment
Bachelor of Veterinary Science with First Class Honours (University of Queensland, 1986)
Owner, Director, and Principal Veterinary Surgeon of Greater Springfield Veterinary – Springfield and Augustine Heights Hospitals
Lincoln Institute of Leadership and Management for software start-up company slyncy.com
Elite Mastermind Group
Board Member AVBA
Speaker AVAPM National Conference – ‘Thoughts on Excellence’.
Mum of four, well-balanced young adults!
ASAV Accredited Hospital of Excellence Winner
Winner AVBA Business Manager of the Year
National Winner AVAPM Practice of Excellence Award
Finalist Telstra Small Business Awards
AVA – Practice Management – Thoughts on Excellence (2014, 2016)
University of Queensland – Clinical Coats Ceremony – Keynote Speaker (2017)
Vet Business Group – Thoughts on Practice Culture (2018)
Contact Jeannet: J.firstname.lastname@example.org