PET CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
Greater Springfield Veterinary Pet Club (Pet Club) memberships are provided to help pet owners improve and maintain the health of their pets. Each plan has been designed by Greater Springfield Veterinary (which includes Greater Springfield Veterinary Pty Ltd ACN 602 939 588 and Springfield District Vets Pty Ltd ACN 60 390 703 and any of the related entities) and is administered by Knose Care Pty Ltd ACN 619770973 (Knose). Veterinary services are provided by Greater Springfield Veterinary and Knose Care Pty Ltd supplies your payment management and online system.
1. Services do not include those not provided by Greater Springfield Veterinary.
2. Pet Club is not a form of pet insurance. Pet Club plans are intended to maintain and improve your pet’s overall health with comprehensive preventative and health check services.
3. There is no waiting period required to join Pet Club. Benefits and discounts are applied to your pet’s account immediately upon joining.
4. Benefits are set out in the relevant brochure, online, or as communicated in writing to the member. The following limitations apply:
4.1 Annual vaccinations must be prescribed by your veterinarian. Applies to a complete course of juvenile vaccinations or one (1) adult annual vaccination. A C5 (parvovirus, distemper, hepatitis, bordatella, parainfluenza) for dogs and an F3 (panleukopenia, calicivirus, rhinotracheitis) and FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus) vaccination for cats will be administered.
4.2 Unlimited vet consultations are to be utilised during regular consultation hours (8am-8pm Monday to Friday, and 8am-2.00pm on Saturdays (excluding public holidays). Consultations are not extended to external specialist services.
4.3 $200 off dental procedures applies to one (1) dental cleaning procedure per membership year. Does not apply to deciduous tooth or tooth root abscess extraction procedure fees.
4.4 Unlimited vet nurse consultations applies to triage appointments, nail trims, anal gland expressions and pet nutritional consultations. Pets requiring sedation for nail trims will incur additional fees in association with this procedure.
Two (2) nights of standard cat boarding may be be redeemed at Greater Springfield Veterinary – Augustine Heights Hospital. Not available on public holidays.
4.6 Two (2) hydrobaths available for canine Pet Club members is self-service only and is accessible at the Greater Springfield Veterinary – Augustine Heights Hospital location, 24 hours a day.
4.7 10% Discount on medications applies to prescription medications dispensed by Greater Springfield Veterinary veterinarians. Does not apply to medicines prescribed in the event that your pet is hospitalised. Does not include written prescriptions.
4.8 10% Discount on parasite prevention and heartworm control is applicable to any parasite product sold at Greater Springfield Veterinary (and includes the yearly canine heartworm injection).
4.9 10% Discount on pet food and merchandise applies to all stock sold through Greater Springfield Veterinary hospitals and includes regular and prescription foods, toys, accessories and behavioural aides.
4.10 Two (2) emergency consultations are to be utilised between the hours of 7am-8am Monday to Friday, 2pm-8pm Saturday, 7am-8pm Sunday and on all public holidays, excluding Christmas day when Greater Springfield Veterinary is closed.
4.11 Preventative health screening includes one (1) in-house urinalysis, one (1) pre-anaesthetic blood test and one (1) heartworm test, annually.
5. Services provided are on a fair use basis for the benefit of all members. In circumstances where Greater Springfield Veterinary considers the usage of a benefit to be unreasonable, the policyholder will be notified and if the unreasonable usage continues after notification, it may result in termination of the membership without further notice.
6. Membership is limited to the nominated pet (canine or feline). Separate memberships may be purchased for each additional family pet at a discounted fee.
7. Discounts and benefits included in the program are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
8. Any additional goods, services, consultations and/or treatments provided outside the membership entitlements will be payable according to the current fee schedule.
9. The policyholder may transfer the membership of the pet in circumstances to another if the transferee agrees to the terms of membership and provides their payment details and authority to Greater Springfield Veterinary. Transfer of membership must occur between the same species (dog-to-dog or cat-to-cat).
10. Direct debit membership fees will be charged through an external finance company (monthly), or through Greater Springfield Veterinary (in full) at the beginning of the membership plan.
11. At the end of the 12-month membership period, your subscription will automatically renew. If your fee schedule consists of monthly debits, a small adjustment will be made to your monthly fee, taking into account the first payment, initially made at the time of sign up and which is not required again at the time of policy roll-over.
12. A renewal notice will be sent to the policyholders recorded e-mail address 28 days prior to annual plan renewal.
13. If you wish to not continue the membership past the renewal period or If you wish to cancel your policy for any reason, an email must be sent from the policyholder to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. The Pet Club is designed to maintain the long-term health of your pet and simplify member budgeting with monthly payments. Plan services are provided at significant discounts, so if you cancel within 12 months of joining, services may have been performed that have not been fully paid for. In this situation, the policyholder is responsible for the remaining monthly payments on the plan, or for the full retail value for services used within the plan (whichever is less).
15. Membership benefits may change at the discretion of Greater Springfield Veterinary.
16. You agree to receive communication from Knose.
17. You agree and authorise for the purpose of managing your pets care that Greater Springfield Veterinary will provide Knose with your personal contact details, details of your pet(s) and payment information for the purpose of managing your membership.
18. By applying for or accepting membership you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions (current as of September 2020).