We are forward thinking when it comes to the medical management of our patients.
Specialist Vet Medicine dispensation
Our experienced Veterinarians are able to diagnose and manage medical conditions such as:
- Heart conditions
- Auto-immune disorders
- Cushing’s disease
- Neurological issues
- Gastro-intestinal diseases
- Urological conditions
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Thyroid problems (over or under-active glands)
We can also perform a range of routine and complex medical tests, examinations, and procedures including:
- Diagnostic imaging (radiographs, ultrasound, endoscopy)
- Blood transfusions
- Neurological examinations
- Minimally invasive biopsy and cell collection procedures
- CSF (cerebrospinal fluid) collection
- Broncho-alveolar lavage
- Thyroid level testing
- CBC (complete blood count)
- Biochemistry blood testing (including electrolytes)
- Full urinalysis
We possess the latest medical equipment which allows us to treat your pet on-site and get results and diagnoses to you as quickly as possible.
GREATER SPRINGFIELD VETERINARY
Under the leadership of Dr Jeannet Kessels, we have been caring for pets in the Greater Springfield area since 2006.
We are one dedicated team working across two easy-to-access locations.
We are here for you 7am-10pm, 7 days a week.
Emergencies are seen at our Augustine Heights Hospital.